Styling one of my favourites
This year one of the must haves for all fashion concious ladies is a lace top. Lace tops are an absolute classic and a real staple for your wardrobe – both summer and winter.
Lace is so feminine, chic and delicate. They are perfect for a semi-formal look, wanting to go for that boho vibe, or dressing up for a great night out.
If you are wanting that casual style, then why not mix with a leather biker jacket, skinny jeans and leather ankle boots. For a smart-casual look pair with bright colours, a maxi skirt and accessories. For more formal try classic colours and a more tailored skirt or trousers.
The top I am wearing is from a fabulous clothing and gift store in Victoria, Australia called Belle Cose. They are a local family run business with the most gorgeous pieces that ship across Australia and worldwide. Here is a direct link to their website. I hope you can pay them a visit.
Here are eight ways I love to style my lace top:
- tucked in with a high waited pastel skirt
- with short denim shorts
- matched with a long pleated skirt
- distressed boyfriend jeans and heels
- formally with tailored slim trousers
- worn with a pair of neutral skinny crop trousers
- on a night out with skinny leather or leather look trousers
- tucked into a pair of high waisted formal shorts
Have a great week and please check out the Belle Cose website.
Abbey x x x